IIW 20 Demo's
IIW XX #20 Community Sharing / DEMO LIST - For Wednesday April 8, 2015
1. ForgeRock OpenUMA implementation of User-Managed Access (UMA): Eve Maler URL: http://www.forgerock.org/openuma/ "Privacy is hard." "People hate consent dialogs." Actually, privacy can be easy, and consent can mean control. UMA enables open API ecosystems with privacy-enhanced data sharing built in. OpenUMA shows how easy the user experience can be.
2. Gluu, Inc. Demoing the Gluu Server's UMA functionality: Mike Schwartz, CEO URL: http://gluu.org/overview , http://gluu.org/uma How to use UMA, a new standard profile of OAuth2, in the Gluu Server to control access to APIs and web resources.
3. Decentralized, Linked Credentials: Brian Sletten URL: http://opencreds.org The W3C Web Credentials Community Group researches and implements potential future standards of interoperable, network-friendly credential exchanges. I will demonstrate a prototype of a decentralized credential exchange ecosystem.
4. How Identity Can Combat Current Data Breaches: Chris Barngrover, NetIQ URL: https://www.netiq.com/solutions/security-management/data-breach-threat-detection.html After data breaches occur, post analysis often finds clear evidence of malicious activity in the audit logs. WHAT IF you can detect threats to your systems in time, to stop the attacker before they can do damage? This demo will propose a new approach.
5. Lumenous: LaVonne Reimer, Descant Inc. URL: http://www.lumenous.net/solution.html Lumenous is a data-sharing platform that uses a business credit profile as visualized personal data store; Demo will focus on key features embodying design according to the principles of ethical data management.
6. Meeco - A world first VRM & Life Management Platform: Katryna Dow – Founder & CEO URL: https://Meeco.me BLOG: https://blog.meeco.me Collaborate with the people & organisations you trust. Securely manage and share your information, link IoT devices, manage social channels & connect contacts. Signal your intentions and use insights from your personal timeline to make better decisions.
7. Frank, MyWaves Personal Assistant: James Ladd, MyWave Chief Technology Officer URL: http://mywave.me and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TA2y4Ysckvs James will show Frank, MyWave Personal Assistant that works with the information in your personal cloud and the services of the MyWave platform to assist you in meaningful ways. Showcase of the features of the platform which are available to all through the MyWave API.
8. Swiss Tabula Rasa Policy Game: Britt Blaser,Nick Carducci,Morgan Rockwell Founders, Thumbprint.us The Swiss Tabula Rasa policy game is coming to the US. What do you want us to include? Tabula Rasa, a government policy role-playing game for constituents to crowdsource policies and push them to their representatives, leveraging Polygon Identity in the Personal Democracy Cloud PicoSystem (Policy & Issues Ecosystem), supporting the PDC Knight Challenge.
9. Inter-Domain Social Graph: Matt Vogel, VMWare Matt Vogel will show how two users of two completely separate websites only need to become friends once for their friendship to appear on all other sites throughout the web, automatically, while retaining complete control over their privacy.
10. U2F, Delivering Security Beyond Passwords and Flipping Authentication on its Head: Jerrod Chong, CISSP. VP Solutions Engineering, Yubico URL: https://www.yubico.com/applications/fido/ Demo will showcase FIDO U2F open authentication standards and YubiKeys — a single device to authenticate to any number of services. Actionable steps on how companies can harness strong authentication without adding burdensome steps and how increased adoption of authentication technologies is enabling true end-point security
11. Meeco - A world first VRM & Life Management Platform: Katryna Dow – Founder & CEO URL: https://Meeco.me BLOG: https://blog.meeco.me Collaborate with the people & organisations you trust. Securely manage and share your information, link IoT devices, manage social channels & connect contacts. Signal your intentions and use insights from your personal timeline to make better decisions
12. Bitseed Bitcoin Edition: John Light URL: www.bitseed.org Bitseed Bitcoin Edition is plug-and-play dedicated hardware to deploy and maintain a bitcoin full node on your home or office network. This product can be used by developers to build bitcoin applications, and can be used by regular bitcoin users to support and strengthen the Bitcoin network.
13. Nōtifs: User-Managed Notifications, Jim Fenton Nōtifs allows users to opt in to receive notifications of all sorts --from advertising to emergency alerts -- on their own terms. A prototype implementation of Nōtifs will be shown; let's talk about how you would use it!
14. Thumbprint: Nick Carducci & Morgan Rockwell Founders URL: Thumbprint.us A voter to politician communications platform where users are awarded voting tokens if they are registered to vote. This also augments communication to voters for legislative staffers.
15. Known: Kevin Marks URL: http://withknown.com Known is a simple, social publishing platform platform for your blog or website. It’s open source and built on indieweb principles. See how it can simplify your posting.